What is involved in becoming an associate valuer
Your responsibilities as a Self Employed Associate Estate Agent will include;
- Sourcing properties to sell; we will help you with proven local marketing & online campaigns.
- Undertaking the valuation appointment, measuring up & marketing the property using our estate agency software & fully compliant processes & systems
- You decide on the competitive fees you charge the vendor. We have minimum fees in place, subject to area.
- Managing all viewings, offers and feedback
- Handling any price reductions and vendor communication whilst on the market
- Managing ‘out of hours’ inbound calls
- Handing over keys at completion
You will be required to work full time hours with the flexibility to work evenings and weekends as required in order to create a client base that will provide a high level of business and income.
You will be required to use your own car with business insurance.
Some benefits an associate valuer role offers;
- Aligning with a professional estate agent brand
- Flexible working hours around your family
- Opportunity to meet new people and expand your knowledge of the property market
- Build a great income without the HUGE financial risks of setting up your own agency
- Potential for unlimited earnings
If you are interested (or know of anyone who might be) please check out our website (www.therightestateagents.co.uk) to find out more.