Estate Agents & Letting Agents Kings Norton
Covering; Alvechurch, Hopwood, Barnt Green, Cofton, Rubery, Rednal, Longbridge, West heath and Kings Norton
- Personal, face to face services
- WILL SAVE YOU THOUSANDS!
- Get the best price for your home
- Saving you TIME & MONEY!
- Open 7 days per week till 9pm!
- No long term contracts – Giving you the freedom to choose
- Exceptional staff that really CARE ABOUT INDIVIDUAL NEEDS and circumstances.
- Accompanied viewings – ACHIEVING THE BEST PRICE for your home
We are confident you’ll be delighted WHEN you choose Right Estate Agents South Birmingham TO HELP YOU MOVE HOME. We have had 100% positive feedback since we began trading and offer a guaranteed low fixed fee.
Right Estate Agents are registered members of The Property Ombudsman scheme (TPO) – www.tpos.co.uk Please note: should you want to make any complaint to the TPO then you have a timeframe of 12 months in which to do so.
Call NOW to BOOK your FREE VALUATION on 0121 228 0208.
Before you move in
- Application and referencing fee – first applicant £240
- £60 for each additional applicant thereafter
- £60 guarantors fee
- Tenancy completion fee – £84
- £60 permitted occupier fee if submitted at original application otherwise £120
- Pet deposit minimum 1/2 months rent dependent upon type, size and age
- Security deposit 1 months rent ( held by The DPS)
- Amendment fee £84
- Renewal fee £84
Ending the tenancy
- Check out fee £90
- Future landlords referencing fee £84
Other Fees and Charges
- Lost security items £84
- Unscheduled call out charges – £30 per hr + actual cost incurred within normal working hours (9am-9pm). £60 per hr + actual cost incurred outside normal working hours.
- Unpaid rent/returned payments 8% above bank of England base rate from rent due date
- Professional cleaning (if required) £15 per hr, cookers £75
- 10% managed let service reducing by 1% for each additional property to a minimum of £60 or 5% which ever is the greater
- £180 schedule of condition/inventory report
- £25 ph call out charge to visit property other than Mid term property inspection visit
- £50 ph court visit
Client Money Protection
Deposit Protection Scheme
- The Deposit Protection Service
All fees are inclusive of VAT.
what our customers say...
You were willing to sell the house and the benefits of the property. There was no hassle, you guys took on all the hard work and made it easy for us. It was actually a pleasurable experience.
Fantastic service, we had lots of viewings, we always had feedback, always very accommodating when we needed to change the times. Ann at the office was very good and attentive and always fed back to us what was going on with the viewings.
The service was definitely value for money; you have saved us about £2500 by doing it with you. We are really impressed with everything.
I would recommend you to friends and family.