Estate Agents & Letting Agents Shirley & Wythall
- Personal, face to face services
- WILL SAVE YOU THOUSANDS!
- Get the best price for your home
- Saving you TIME & MONEY!
- Open 7 days per week till 9pm!
- No long term contracts – Giving you the freedom to choose
- Exceptional staff that really CARE ABOUT INDIVIDUAL NEEDS and circumstances.
- Accompanied viewings – ACHIEVING THE BEST PRICE for your home
We are confident you’ll be delighted WHEN you choose Right Estate Agents Shirley & Wythall TO HELP YOU MOVE HOME. We have had 100% positive feedback since we began trading and offer a guaranteed low fixed fee.
Right Estate Agents are registered members of The Property Ombudsman scheme (TPO) – www.tpos.co.uk Please note: should you want to make any complaint to the TPO then you have a timeframe of 12 months in which to do so.
Call NOW to BOOK your FREE VALUATION on 0121 228 0092.
Before you move in
- Reference checks £300.00 1st applicant, £60.00 2nd applicant (non refundable)
- £60.00 for each additional applicant thereafter (non refundable)
- £60.00 guarantors fee (non refundable)
- £60.00 to draw up tenancy contract and guarantor’s agreement (non refundable)
- £60.00 permitted occupier fee if submitted at original application otherwise £120.00
- Pet deposit minimum 1/2 months’ rent dependent upon type, size and age (held by The DPS)
- Security deposit 6 weeks rent (held by The DPS)
- Amendment fee £60.00
- Renewal fee £60.00
Ending the tenancy
- Check out fee £120.00
- Reference for future Landlord £30.00
Other Fees and Charges
- Lost key replacement from £60.00
- Unscheduled call out charges – £30 per hour + actual cost incurred within normal working hours (9am-9pm). £60.00 per hour + actual cost incurred outside normal working hours.
- Unpaid rent/returned payments 8% above bank of England base rate from rent due date
- Professional cleaning (if required) £18.00 per hour, cookers £75.00
- Professional cleaning (if required) £18.00 per hour if it is found you have allowed smoking at the property. This will include cleaning of the carpets, curtains, woodwork and repainting of surfaces where required.
- Tenant find fee £474.00 or 75% of 1st months’ rent, whichever is greater
- Managed let service £474.00 or 50% of 1st months’ rent, whichever is greater and 10% including Vat (i.e. 8.33% + Vat) per month of rent received
- No charge for written & photographic inventories
- £120.00 check out service
- £30.00 per hour call out charge to visit property other than the 1 x termly property inspection visit
- £60.00 per hour court visit
Deposit Protection Scheme
- The Deposit Protection Service (DPS )
No Charge for submitting & returning deposit
Client Money Protection
All fees are inclusive of VAT.
what our customers say...
You were willing to sell the house and the benefits of the property. There was no hassle, you guys took on all the hard work and made it easy for us. It was actually a pleasurable experience.
Fantastic service, we had lots of viewings, we always had feedback, always very accommodating when we needed to change the times. Ann at the office was very good and attentive and always fed back to us what was going on with the viewings.
The service was definitely value for money; you have saved us about £2500 by doing it with you. We are really impressed with everything.
I would recommend you to friends and family.